We tackle the most urgent challenges faced by enterprise
Aqulytics is a secure, closed and private platform that provides state-of-the-art data management solutions, with a long term vision to become the largest and most credible and reliable global freshwater data resource in the world.
Our objective is to provide the Extractive Industry with an all-encompassing tool to monitor water sources and ensure businesses can monitor compliance with national standards, while providing outlooks and trends on water.
“… Water is also an essential component of all mining and metals operations. However, global water resources are under increasing pressure and it is widely recognized that a holistic approach to water management is required to achieve resource sustainability and secure future access for all water users”. –International Council of Mining and Metals, ICMM
AQULYTICS understands and focuses on Extractive Industries needs. Water is a critical resource to all extractive industries and its management is key for the long term sustainability of the industry.
We help the industry mitigate social and environmental challenges, and gather insights on how other industries activities may impact your operations and environmental records. For our mining partners, we include the latest ICMM water reporting guidelines, and templates for compliance reporting to multiple government agencies.
AQULYTICS hosts and processes data covering water, air, soil and noise and alert our customers when issues arise, providing insights on water intake, consumption and discharge.
- Senior managers, shareholders and investors can now access simple and understandable information on water use performance, that may hinder or strengthen productivity.
- Access the data on multiple devices.
Social Conflict & Community Relations
- Stay on top of issues brewing in areas of operation Mitigate possible social conflict which shuts down operations and costs companies billions annually.
- Qualitative reporting from local data sources
Security and Privacy
Encrypted Data & Transport
- Either stored in the cloud with AES-256 encryption or locally on a client’s internal server, data is obfuscated during SSL transport.
- We start with two factor, and from there it is possible to add more layers of verification.
- Our platform is built to adapt and respond to distributed denial of service attacks.
Enterprise System Integrations
Water management is at the forefront of good neighborhood and community relations policies. Having the right tools in place to monitor its quality and use, can help mitigate community grievances, prevent tensions and strengthen reputation.
According to Forbes, “worldwide revenues for big data and business analytics will grow from $130.1 billion in 2016 to more than $203 billion in 2020”, and “revenue growth from information-based products will double the rest of the product/service portfolio for one third of Fortune 500 companies. Raw data and various value-added content will be bought and sold either via marketplaces or in bilateral transactions and enterprises will begin to develop methods for valuing their data”.
In addition, “The water and wastewater industry is currently in transition from business-as-usual operations, employing traditional engineering solutions, to a new approach – Smarter Water Management – which uses big data and advanced analytics to create new insights that can improve operational efficiencies. Smarter water projects occupy the full breadth of water-related, ranging from frontend water resource management to drinking water treatment and distribution systems to wastewater systems that collect, treat, and return effluent to the environment”.
to meet the demands of industry Aqulytics does the following:
- We specialize in the extractive industry: We have years working with government agencies, international organizations, civil society networks and extractive companies, addressing social and environmental challenges that jeopardize the operations of mining, petroleum and gas companies. We know the industry from its insides.
- We integrate businesses data into a wider data set with historic public records and qualitative information, therefore, providing more comprehensive analysis and insight packages.
- Our technology also generates community and participative monitoring data, including a rich mixture of social and environmental variables that respond directly to the challenges faced by the extractive industry.
- Through our SaaS platform, we are able to undercut the competition in pricing and features.
What we offer enterprise clients: Full, Partial, or Cloud integrations.
Our product is tailored to meet the extractive industry’s needs. We provide a cloud based software solution to generate insights and analysis on water quantity, quality and use; generating alerts when parameter values near established limits.